Game Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Tech

Hackers will be Shot

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Acidboy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:12 pm

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Pokesafari_mm2
_________________________________About The Game____________________________________________________
There is a guild for beginners. It includes multiple rooms with new Pokémon on every floor. The town remains the same from the original Mystery Dungeon with some changes to the shop owners. Two examples of owner changes are Duskull replacing Persian at the Poké Bank, and Marowak replacing Makuhita with the Poké Gym.All 491 officially revealed Pokémon will be included to be obtainable (Shaymin and Arceus have not been officially revealed by Nintendo yet, so they have not been included in the game). This game will also have more exploring in dungeons rather than rescuing. Most starting Pokémon from the first game will be reappearing in this game, though a few of them will be replaced by the current fourth generation starters (Piplup, Turtwig, and Chimchar). Despite rumours that have spread early on, Riolu is one of the available starters.Most legendary pokemon can be recruited like the first game but for some, a special item in a certain dungeon or a wonder mail password will be required.The story is promised to be even more developed than its predecessor, and the issue of the thinning of the relationship between the player and his or her partner will be taken into consideration. There are also species related items which only affect certain Pokemon
_____________________________Guide Through Beginning_________________________________________________
Okay we all know this game is out in japan but if you have it just in case i will be guiding you through this game just till the 2nd chapter of the game.Okay 1st when you what pokemon you want to be just guess the questions they ask you of course you wont be reading japanese untill you get to the part where you cant press anything to continue okay all you have to do is touch the screen and dont take your finger off untill it continues asking you questions so yea just keep guessing but be carefull the very last question it will give you 2 answers which will ask you if you are a boy or a girl the 1st top answer means you are a boy and the bottom last answer means you are a girl so be sure to pick the right gender.Well thats about it but i will guide u through the 1st chapter of the game.

Available Pokemon you will get in the game as starters are...........
Chikarita
Totodile
Cyndaquil
Charmander
Bulbasuar
Squirtle
Mudkip
Treeko
Torchic
Chimchar(NEW)
Piplup(NEW)
Turtwig(NEW)
Riolu(NEW)
Meowth
Pikachu
Skitty
Evee
Munchlax(NEW)

__________________Chapter 1 Guidence________________________________________________________________
Okay 1st u will be washed up in the sand it will just keep talking untill it ask you to name the pokemon that got washed up in the beach well after you name it Koffon and Zubat will bump into you and take that rock from the pokemon that found you in the washed up shore well it will ask you to help it get it back so you start out going into a dungeon and once u get the the last floor u will face koffing and Zubat and when u win they will give u back the rock and go away and yea thats about all im telling u i dont want to spoil the game for you.Okay i will tell you what pokemon and what they do for there shop though.

Kangaskhan-Hold items for you so when you faint in the middle of the dungeon you dont lose that certain item

Marawak-Move Trainer which takes the place from Makhita from dugeon blue just repalced as a marowak

Electvire-Move Linker which takes the place of a gulpin from dungeon blue just replaced as a electvire

Chimchoe-Clan editer which will take off pokemon on your team or adds them either way which takes the place of wigglytuff from pokmmeon mystery dungeon blue but replaced as a chimchoe but diffrently used u dont buy places for the pokemon who recruit with you all you do is take off pokemon on ur team or add them to go to dungeons its pretty simple better then the old mystery dungeon game.

Duskull-Bank which takes the place of persian from the old mystery dungeon blue but instead it will be duskull

Kelceons-Same old pokemon from the old pokemon mystery dungeon blue you just buy items from them

Chansey-???? havent got that far yet lol

Well this is the walkthrough please leave comments Cool

Created by Adminastrator Acidboy
Back to top Go down
Acer
Admin
Admin
Acer

Number of posts : 1840
Gym Badges/Eilite 4 Badges : Champion 8 badges
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Role Play
Dice:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:15 am

wow this is good. you didnt copy this right? do you have this game?
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamers.forumotion.com
NightShadow
NightShadow

Number of posts : 21
Group : GETTING GIRLS =D
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:09 am

yess he does i have it to i beat it in 2 and a half weeks =D
Back to top Go down
http://teamflameriders.forumarena.com
Acer
Admin
Admin
Acer

Role Play
Dice:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:12 am

wow that simple...does it have darkrai?
Back to top Go down
NightShadow
NightShadow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:18 am

yup but i cant get it cause i cant read jap -_-
Back to top Go down
Acer
Admin
Admin
Acer

Role Play
Dice:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 am

that sucks, u shouldve just waited for the english version. Did you hear that the movie is coming out?
Back to top Go down
NightShadow
NightShadow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:23 am

yup me and acid get these games before u guys evil dude
Back to top Go down
Acer
Admin
Admin
Acer

Role Play
Dice:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:25 am

GET ME BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
n00b Eater
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
n00b Eater

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Role Play
Dice:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Left_bar_bleue30/30Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:40 am

WTH IS ACID BOY AND WHY IS HE ADMIN!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Johnnyboy2594
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Johnnyboy2594

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Role Play
Dice:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Left_bar_bleue30/30Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:10 pm

im probably not gonna get this game its just the same thing over and over. Besides, the first 1 kinda sucked. cliff
Back to top Go down
Acer
Admin
Admin
Acer

Role Play
Dice:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:27 pm

I hear it's great..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2:Time & Darkness
Page 1 of 1